Protect and repair
Discovering new ways to protect and repair the brain
When the brain is affected by an injury, a disease or disorder, it can change a person’s life drastically.
The Florey’s researchers in the Protect and Repair mission are renowned experts in a diverse range of brain conditions, united by their commitment to further our understanding of neurodegenerative diseases and brain injuries to improve care and develop new treatments, including the innovative use of stem cells to repair the brain.
- Autonomic Neuroscience Group
- AVERT Early Rehabilitation Research Group
- Digestive Physiology and Nutrition Group
- Motor Neurone Disease Group
- Multiple Sclerosis and Myelin Repair Group
- Myelin in Health and Disease Group
- Neurocardiovascular Physiology Group
- Neuroepidemiology Group
- Neurogenetics Group
- Neuroinflammation Group