Florey Open Day
Florey Open Day is held every year and gives prospective students a chance to learn about what it’s like to study at the largest brain research institute in the Southern Hemisphere. If you’re considering an honours, masters or PhD degree in neuroscience, this is the day for you.
- Meet Florey scientists and learn about their research.
- Discover the exciting projects available to students and how to apply.
- Tour our laboratories.
Open Day 2023
The Florey’s 2023 Open Day was held on Tuesday 12 September. Posters presented on the day that displayed our researcher’s laboratories and projects are now available for download.
The Florey difference
- The Florey is a leader in brain and neuroscience research – from fundamental and discovery science to clinical application. We have more than 60 years of research innovation and breakthroughs.
- Florey students benefit from research opportunities to begin and grow their scientific careers. Our research covers 25+ brain conditions and Florey researchers are leaders in their field.
- Our strong clinical links to hospitals, including the Royal Melbourne and the Austin, means the work of Florey researchers has significant and lasting impact.
- As a Florey student you’ll be joining a vibrant and supportive community and have access to the academic, scientific and personal support you need throughout your studies.