Mr Chris Blake
BCom (Melb) CA MAICD FARI
Mr Chris Blake has a long association with healthcare. In addition to his role with The Florey, Mr Blake is Group CEO of St Vincent’s Health Australia and a member of the Advisory Committee for the Australian Epilepsy Project. He is also a former Chairman of the Brain Research Institute and a former Director of the Australian American Leadership Dialogue.
Mr Blake’s leadership roles have involved transformation in many business contexts and industries in response to disruptive change as a result of shifts in technology, business sustainability and crisis.
After a consulting career as a Partner at PwC and a leadership role at the National Australia Bank, Mr Blake led one of the largest cultural transformation programs in Australia at Australia Post. He joined St Vincent’s in 2022 after 3 years at Latitude Financial Services.
Mr Blake has also been an active adviser to the federal public sector over many years and served on a number of government reviews and advisory panels including:
- Prime Minister’s Advisory Group on the Reform of Australian Government Administration (the Moran Review)
- Advisory Board for the APS Centre for Learning and Development
- Industry Advisory Committee on Veterans Employment
- Employment Services Expert Advisory Panel for the Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Public Sector Commission Deputy Secretaries Talent Council (non-public sector member).