Brain Matters showcases the latest advances in neuroscience and the impact that The Florey has on lives all around the world.
- Read about the latest innovations and breakthroughs in brain research, including our work across 20+ brain and mental health conditions.
- Learn about what’s happening at The Florey.
- Meet our researchers and their ground-breaking work.
- Discover stories about people who have benefited from Florey research.
Winter 2023 edition
In the latest edition of Brain Matters you can learn more about what we’ve been up to:
- A milestone in epilepsy care
- A sepsis treatment on the horizon
- A call for a coordinated approach to long COVID
- mRNA technology paving the way for childhood dementia treatments
Plus our featured article: Jasmine’s story and the launch of a new specialty service designed to help young people who experience stroke.
Young Stroke Service – Jasmine's story
Jasmine West was only 25 when she experienced a stroke.
Find out why she thinks the Young Stroke Service will help young people who have had a stroke.