The Florey is home to some of the world’s most advanced scientific equipment and services.
We are located in the heart of the medical research precinct in Parkville, opposite the Royal Melbourne Hospital and in Heidelberg, adjacent to Austin Health.
These facilities serve researchers from the Florey, The University of Melbourne, other universities, government research agencies and industry. All platforms operate on a fee for services basis for all services and facility access.
- Advanced Microscopy and Immunochemistry
- Australian National CJD Registry
- Animal MRI
- Behaviour Facility
- Clinical Discovery Unit
- Histology and Neuropathology
- Human MRI
- Human PET / CT
- National Dementia Diagnostics Laboratory
- Neuroscience Trials Australia
- Statistics and Decision Analysis
- Victorian Brain Bank